1. Walk along the longest Malecon in the world with 21 kilometers in length.
2. Tour the Historical Center with more than 180 years of antiquity.
3. La Plazuela Machado, the most iconic square in town, surrounded by restaurants and bars.
4. Appreciate the most beautiful sunsets in the world.
5. Climb the highest natural lighthouse in the world with a height of 157 meters
6. Visit the aquarium with an exhibition of marine animals.
7. Visit one of our wonderful beaches.
8. If you’re an ecoutourism lover, Visit Isla Venados.
9. Taste the delicious cuisine of the port and savor the best seafood.
10. See the Clavadistas at the Glorieta Sánchez Taboada.